Workout! Get your Gym Fix at KTAC’s Fitness Center
KTAC’s Fitness Center is WAY MORE THAN A GYM. The Fitness Center at Kitsap Tennis and Athletic Center provides members and guests with a state-of-the-art fitness and weight training experience as well as traditional free-weights, fitness classes and personal training. Our fitness and workout facilities are continuously upgraded to implement the latest in fitness equipment technology. We offer over 35 instructor led fitness classes each month including Yoga, Weight Training, Stretching, Zoomba, Ballroom Dance and many others. Certified fitness instructors are also on staff to provide private, semi-private and group fitness training and instruction.
Members have premium access to all of our other amenities as well, including our heated, saltwater swimming pool, saltwater hot tub, saunas and more! Skip the gym- get your workout and much more at KTAC!
Land Fitness Classes at KTAC
KTAC offers a wide variety of instructor led fitness classes to help you get your workout in, no matter what flavor of fitness you prefer. Over thirty-five fitness classes are scheduled each week. Many classes are offered at varied days and times to ensure that our fitness classes are accessible even for those with busy schedules.
- Weight Training with Alex focuses on big, compound movements, form and progression in our downstairs weight room.
- Let’s talk about total body flexibility. This class emphasizes breathing and progression while safely stretching and lengthening the body.
- TRX is suspension training using body weight as a resistance and patented TRX training straps. TRX is a customize-able workout that incorporates strength training, cardio and endurance .
- We offer a variety of Yoga instruction from several certified instructors specializing in multiple disciplines including Hatha and Vinyasa Yoga emphasizing both breathing and pose technique and taught at accessible levels.
- One of the most popular fitness classes in the nation, Zumba sets fitness to Latin Dance and music for an hour of lively and fun workout.
- Many More!
TODAY @ KTAC!
TODAY @ KTAC!
The SilverSneakers™ fitness program is a challenging, exercise and wellness programming helping older adults live healthy active lifestyles. Get fit, have fun, make friends!! Hand held weights, elastic tubing, and a ball are used for resistance. A chair may be used for seating and/or standing support. Level: Beginner to Advanced INSTRUCTOR: Lori