With concern for the health and well being of all who visit KTAC, we have modified our operating policies and procedures in accordance with state and public health guidelines. We understand that some of these modifications may seem to be inconvenient, but it is our hope that all will understand that these policies and procedures are necessary for KTAC to reopen and to reduce the risk of COVID19 transmission and outbreak here at our facility. We want you all to be safe as we celebrate reopening here at KTAC.
MEMBER & GUEST EXPECTATIONS
Members and guests will be required to:
- Self-access before they enter the facility. If you are exhibiting any of the following symptoms you need to not enter the building:
- Muscle Aches
- Shortness of Breath
- A new loss of taste or smell;
- Check in to the facility upon arrival. We will also need any updated information from you and there will be a new waiver that needs to be signed upon your first visit back;
- Sanitize their hands upon arrival and maintain the 6ft social distancing requirements when they are in the building;
- Wash their hands with soap and water after any restroom use, sneezing, coughing or if they inadvertently come in contact with another person;
- Sanitize any equipment that is utilized during their visit. Cleaning supplies will be provided. There will be no loitering in any areas when your workout is complete;
- Be respectful of other people that wish to use that area as we will be following social distancing guidelines.
Mask are recommended for entry and exit of the building or where there can’t be 6ft between you and another person.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM KTAC
KTAC strives to make sure all who come to use our facility feel safe and and confident that we are doing everything possible to prevent the spread of this virus. Your safety and well-being are our first priority.
Here’s what we are doing to keep you safe:
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are available throughout the building for your use. We have ensured the sanitizer solution contains the appropriate amount of alcohol to be effective against the COVID19 virus.
- Staff is following a stringent cleaning schedule of all high touch areas and equipment. KTAC has acquired hospital grade disinfectant for sanitizing.
- Equipment has been moved to allow for social distancing. There is also some equipment that will not be available until the distancing requirement has been lifted.
- All shared items, such as books, magazines, newspapers and games, have been removed. We will not be able to have the coffee bar open at this time and has been removed for now.
- KTAC employees are monitored for symptoms of COVID19 daily, when they come to work, and they must self-assess before every shift. We have no touch thermometers available for fever checks. Employees will be required to wear a mask when on duty when social distancing cannot be maintained. They will also be required to wash their hands frequently and use hand sanitizer when appropriate. Employees are provided all of the necessary items they need to do their job safely including gloves, masks and training.
- KTAC employees will also be monitoring and following all social distance guideline between themselves and the members and insuring that members and guests are doing the same.
CONTACT TRACING & PREPAREDNESS PLANNING
KTAC has implemented Contact Tracing through the Club Automation system. All members and guests are checked into our system every time they arrive at our facility and we have detailed information if there is a need to track an outbreak.
In the event of an outbreak, we will follow all CDC guidelines for contacting people that may have interacted or come in contact with an affected person. KTAC will immediately close for business and start the required cleaning procedures for the building. A third party cleaning service will be for cleaning purposes and sanitation.
KTAC will ensure that any staff that were or possibly exposed are self-quarantined for the 14 day period and can return to work after not displaying systems. We will ask members to do the same.
KTAC will reopen when the building has been sanitized and enough employees are able to return to work for normal operating procedures.