With concern for the health and well-being of all who visit KTAC, we have modified our operating policies and procedures in accordance with state and public health guidelines. These modifications are necessary for KTAC to stay open and to reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission and outbreak at our facility.
MEMBER & GUEST EXPECTATIONS
Members and guests will be required to:
- Self-access before entering the facility. Please, do not enter the building if you are exhibiting any of the following symptoms:
- Muscle Aches
- Shortness of Breath
- A new loss of taste or smell
- Check into the facility upon arrival and ensure we have your current updated information.
- Sign Covid-19 waiver upon first visit back.
- Sanitize hands upon arrival and maintain the 6ft social distancing requirements when in the building.
- Wash hands with soap and water after any restroom use, sneezing, coughing or if you inadvertently come in contact with another person.
- Sanitize any equipment that is utilized during your visit. (Cleaning supplies will be provided.)
- Not loiter in any areas once your workout is complete.
- Be respectful of others.
Mask are required, except during tennis competitions and while in the pool.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM KTAC
KTAC strives to make sure all who come to use our facility feel safe and confident we are doing everything possible to prevent the spread of Covid-19. Your safety and well-being are our first priority.
Here is what we are doing to keep you safe:
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are available throughout the building for use. The hand sanitizer is effective against COVID-19.
- Staff is following a stringent cleaning schedule of all high touch areas and equipment. KTAC has acquired hospital grade disinfectant for sanitizing.
- Equipment has been moved to allow for social distancing. Some equipment will not be available until social distancing requirement are lifted.
- All shared items, such as books, magazines, newspapers, and games have been removed.
- The coffee bar will not be open at this time.
- KTAC employees are monitored for symptoms of COVID-19 when they come to work and must self-assess before every shift.
- No touch thermometers are available for fever checks.
- Employees will be required to wear a mask when social distancing cannot be maintained. They will also be required to wash their hands frequently and use hand sanitizer when appropriate.
- Employees are provided all the necessary items needed to perform their job safely including gloves, masks, and training.
- Employees will monitor and follow all social distance guideline between themselves and members and ensuring members and guests are doing the same.
CONTACT TRACING & PREPAREDNESS PLANNING
KTAC has implemented Contact Tracing through the Club Automation system. All members and guests are checked into our system every time they arrive at our facility. We have detailed information if there is a need to track an outbreak.
In the event of an outbreak, we will follow all CDC guidelines for contacting people that may have interacted or come in contact with an affected person. KTAC will immediately close for business and start the required cleaning procedures for the building. A third-party service will be used for cleaning and sanitation.
KTAC will ensure that any staff possibly exposed are self-quarantined for the 14-day period and can return to work after not displaying symptoms. We will ask members to do the same.
KTAC will reopen when the building has been sanitized and enough employees are able to return to work for normal operating procedures.